No visit to Newquay is complete without sampling the town after dusk. By way of nightlife, Newquay is huge. There is a wide selection of bars and drinking venues, ranging from chilled beach-side bars to nationally recognised clubs attracting big name international DJs.
Being a seasonal resort, the nightlife and clubnights in Newquay are ever-changing. We’ve selected a few of the current popular spots:
• Chy Bar – great late bar with a fantastic position overlooking Towan beach
• Sailors Nightclub – popular after dark option with locals and holidays makers alike
• Berties – Newquay’s biggest nightclub with regular top-name DJs
• Walkabout – huge venue, open day and night. Great place for watching the big match
• The Cribbar – popular late bar with good value drinks
• The Red Lion – firmly established as Newquay’s favourite ‘proper’ pub with live-music most weekends
• The Central – prominent bar, very popular with stag and hen groups
Being in the hub of Newquay town, we are only a few minutes walk from all the major night spots. If you’re coming to Newquay to party, you will not find a better base than Hotel Sunnyside!